Jungson Magic Boat SACD Player
The Magic Boat-2 SACD player maintains JungSon products traditionally elite prestige, uncompromised craftsmanship and superior sound quality.
To cerebrate the 10th birthday of the company, JungSon has pulled together all its cutting-edge audio technology and experience into this SACD player. The MB-2 has a stylish look with prolific inventions, romantic characteristics, unrestrained nature and magnificent sound.
- SONY's KHM-23AAA transporter.
- Philip's advanced optical-coupling detecting system to ensure fast and accurate data reading from SACD and CD discs.
- SONY newest SACD decoder.
- Burr-Brown PCM1738 D/A converting IC chip.
- Burr-Brown special I/V converting IC processor.
- Fully independent circuits for the signal filtering and output, made by strictly selected and paired components.
- JungSon famous Class-A power supply circuits.
- JungSon unique Type U high-precision transformer.
- Elegant aluminum alloy case with anti-shock and magnetic sheath functions, improving the stability of CD data readings. Its unique, contemporary and patented appearance will impress you very much at the first glance.
SACD Playback Mode
- Frequency Response: 2Hz - 100khz (-3dB)
- S/N Ratio: ≥ 112dB
- THD: ≤ 0.001%
CD Playback Mode
- Frequency Response: 2Hz - 20kHz
- S/N Ratio: ≥ 100dB
- THD: ≤0.001%
- Analogue Audio Output:
- Balanced (XLR)
- Digital Audio Output: Optical, Coaxial
- Power Supply: 220 ~ 240 AC 50Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 376 × 370 × 105mm
- Net Weight: 10kg