JungSon Impression CD Player
The Impression CD Player
The appearance of Impression CD, like its trade mark stamp, is satiated with distinctiveness and the Chinese traditional characteristics. The Impression shines as an eastern beauty when paying attention on the details of craftsmanship, but shows off as a western king when looking at it as whole. Amalgamating together the golden mean of the Confucian doctrines and scientific technology, the Impression was created by the inspiration of coalescing of the eastern and western cultures.
The external design of JungSon Impression followed the aesthetic principle in Chinese traditional architecture spherical sky and cuboidal earth. Its cuboidal main body is full of circuit boards, while the semi-spherical cover top works as a disk stabilizer and contains control buttons and function indicators.
If teaming up the JungSon's flagship CD player, the Impression with JungSon's flagship amplifiers, they are integrated flawlessly and can be seen as a seamless heavenly robe. Their sound performance is closed to perfect and no loophole to exploit. This JungSons flagship hi-fi system is a truly representative of the Chinese top-ranged hi-fi products.
CD Player Module
- Eight PCM1704k digital/analogue converter chips from Burr-Brown, USA. Each channel using 4 chips for the balanced XRL or RCA output.
- Two Burr-Brown′s DF1706 for up-sampling wave filtering. One for each channel.
- Eight Burr-Brown′s OPA627 chips for I/V converting, PPA2604 chips for wave filtering outputs.
- Phillip′s CD-PRO2M transport is the king of CD transport in the world.
- JungSon′s patented 3-level power wave filtering circuits.
- Technology on testing and controlling electronic field-effects on sound quality caused by independent electrical parts.
- Buffer circuits for isolated electrical parts.
- JungSon′s unique square-shape transformer.
- JungSon′s patented cover-top design which gathers the function displays, control buttons and disk-stabilizer into one unit. (Note: JungSon has patents on both external design and practical use. Any copying will be pursuit by law)
- External design combines the classic beauty of eastern and wester sophistication.
- Aluminium alloy body structured by the International CNC Manufacture Centre, which has the first class capacity of anti-vibrations and anti-interference.
Sound-beautified Valve Buffer Module
- Two 12AT7 vacuum tubes for balanced sound buffering amplification
- One 6N9 vacuum tube for non-balanced sound buffering amplification
- Three levels of electric power filtrations to insure the purity of the power supply
- Unique sound optimizing technology
- Frequency Range: 2 Hz - 28 kHz
- Dynamic Range: ≥ 100 dB
- THD: ≤ 0.001%
- Digital output: Optical output
- Analogue output: One balanced XLR output; one non-balanced RCA output
- Dimensions: CD player: 380 × 380 × 150 mm; Valve Buffer module: 380 × 144 × 180mm
- Weight: CD player: 35 kg; Valve buffer module: 12 kg